onsdag 21 november 2012

Yaaaayyyyy I have a new camera! :)

First, I just have to complain a little.... I really hate this constant darkness that dominates this time of the year in Sweden! The few hours there´s proper daylight, you have to be at work....not very inspiring! :( Well, enought about the negative stuff...just wanted to get i out of my system ;), time to make a change in attitude :)

Cause, in general life is quite fun, especially when you get to to the things you love! I got a brand new camera for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, it´s wonderful and I love it! I have the best boyfriend in the world who made the effort to contact each and everyone that was invited to my party (he hadn´t even met all of them or even knew who some of the were) and the best friends in the world who helped collect the money for the gift. :)  Great guy and he´s mine <3>
The camera and Photoshop are probably my favourite toys at the moment, I have A LOT to learn about them both though!

Last sunday I made my third digital layout. This one is all about me and my new camera.......I problay took about thirty photos of myself in the mirror.....self-centred? Naaa not me ;)




I still haven´t found any particular swedish forums or groups for digi-scrappers, so if anyone has suggestions I welcome that. Meanwhile I joined DSP and looking around all the gallerys with all the fantastic designs I get so much inspiration and I feel I want to learn ALL the amazing things you can do with your pictures in Photoshop or any other program, and I want it NOW ;). Fortunately everyone there seems as eager to help as I am to learn! :)

Thank you for stopping by, please leave a comment and a link to your designs so that I can visit you as well :)

Have a great day!
Hugz :)

Inga kommentarer: